Sunday, September 25, 2005

...Your Mine

Never abandoned and never forgotten,
In a life where the truth is yet to be told,
Never left in the cold to hide all alone,
My love someday soon will be with me to hold.


You held out you hand for me to take hold,
Im sorry for the upset and pain that i cause,
As i tell you the first to know of my troubles,
My heart is now yours as my pain takes a pause.

Jen you are there and will always remain,
In my heart and my soul you stand tall for me,
You soothe my upset with the words you utter,
My aching heart locked in shackles your holding the key.

Unlocking my heart for the world to see,
Gaining my trust and my love with time,
My new family and home in Canada i shall go,
I share you with so many but in my mind, your mine... your mine.

Copyright (c) Matthew Neville 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home