Sunday, September 25, 2005

Noone to Hold Me to Call My Own

Its nights like these which i feel so alone,
With noone to hold me to call my own,
In a world where love is all around me,
I have noone to hold my hand im so lonely.


There is noone in my bed to aid with my sleep,
Noone is truely mine i have noone to keep,
I wish there was someone anyone this night,
To kiss and to cuddle and hold me so tight.


Hope stricken images in my mind of love,
Which will never be here like the flight of a dove,
Soaring through the skies as the dove is free,
My love is grounded for the whole world to see.


I feel like noone will reach out to me,
To take hold of my life and give loves company,
I wish someone was here so im not so alone,
With noone to hold me to call my own.


Copyright (c) Matthew Neville 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home