Sunday, September 25, 2005

Journey of Devotion

A distant cry of utter dismay,
Turns the skies in my mind from sunshine to grey,
A forthcoming cry of crimson upset created,
Turns happiness to sadness from memories un-belated.


A stricken past unforgotten brings forth the truth,
Turns the rain of sheer pain like building a roof,
A shelter to block me from the torment inside,
Turns itself to a roof like a cave so i hide.


A blank piece of canvas for me to release,
Creates a record of truth therefore aiding my peace,
A poem i write for my every heartsinking emotion,
Creates the journey of my life showing my devotion.


A Journey through time of love, peace and crime,
Creates a log of my pathways throughout my time,
A wonder i have now of what i will become,
Creates questions to answer before my time here is done.


Copyright (c) Matthew Neville 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home