Sunday, September 25, 2005

My Minds Torment

Still trying to accept why he did this to me,
What did he gain for me to lose my dignity,
How could he even think to destroy me like this,
I lost my safety for him to gain bliss.


As far as i run, as deep i go to hide,
I cannot find solitude or peace down inside,
Crying and thinking i try to block out whats true,
The damage he caused he wouldnt care if he knew.


I want to just scream to get rid of my hate,
The torment and torture has overwritten my fate,
It continues to build up deep in my soul,
Hiding in blackness as its form turns to coal.


Burning and burning the coal turns to ash,
Memories not deleted return back like a flash,
As my world caves in and shortens my future,
This torment remains progressing my minds torture.


Copyright (c) Matthew Neville 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home