Sunday, September 25, 2005

Eclipse

Like an eclipse stopping the suns rays from shining down,
My mind in the way stopping the rays of happiness,
My strength to try to move my embedded mind weakens,
Prominant in my physical self, mentally showing i am falling apart.


A question beconing from a distant cry of a smiling image,
True happiness crying out to me overshadowed by upset,
Blackness settles to nothingness forming my reality,
A cloud of grey on a day where its need is unwanted.

All my life i spend searching for an answer to the question,
The real question is just why, but it is overwhelmed with more,
More questions which need answers to infect and spread,
These smaller answers helping me understand the questions depth.


The reality of a striking blow from a past of misconseption and misdirection,
These things are the prologue to the interluding question i seek answers from,
A stinging sensation beaming around from the mind blowing eclipse,
Stuttering through an impartial thought of finding the truth to the improbable.

Each of the momets of hatred which have inset themselves within me,
When inset they leave a mark like a scar permanently visable on the inside,
Trying to block these signatures is as impossible as preventing love,
Once it is there, it is always so prominant in your mind, it never leaves.

Copyright (c) Matthew Neville 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home