Sunday, September 25, 2005

Wants and Needs

As i cruise through the wide open spaces in time,
I see myself for who i am as i sing loudly,
So free i feel as i carve my routes in the distance,
I go where i want to, where i need to as freedom prevails,
Free as i bird i yell out my wants and my needs.

I dont need no answers from the questions im asking,
Truth and memories unclouded from my head,
Both silence and noise as i spread my wings wide,
Loud noises block away everything thats bad,
The silence brings depth to emphasise my wants and my needs.

A smile to my face as i forget all my worries,
Happy right now as i write this for all to see,
This upside down frown is not a fake imitation,
My future i see as i sigh and feel victorious,
I made it through all of this, i will achieve my wants and my needs.

Copyright (c) Matthew Neville 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home