Sunday, September 25, 2005

Sorrow to Rage

I sit here right now as i think of my sorrow,
Using my mind as a checklist more ticks that crosses,
Lifestyle of a broken man, torn to pieces by upset,
I keep running things over in an overcrowded brain,
It feels like im in permanent overdrive not stopping,
Did i deserve all of this misfortune in this short time.


As i remember the things that hurt me the most,
Im still stuck as a child in my own mind,
Still a boy needing answers to questions,
Walking the streets in my mind with nowhere to call home,
Home is a word i used to take for granted,
Now even the permanent has became a solemn imperfection.


My childhood has been dismantled and reassembled,
All thats left is a jumbled puzzle with pieces missing,
The most important pieces are all incomplete or gone,
Born into a unsealed box the contents of which unchecked,
Not realising until it mattered that my life is shattered,
Due to my fates gradual destruction leading to my new self.


Often i sit just staring into pure nothingness,
Realising that these imperfections will always be imminent,
Prominantly sticking out in a hate stricken life,
Anger managment unmanaged as i turn to inner rage,
This rage cannot be verified as i weaken with passing days,
I appear so drained and tired to a world permanently awake.



Copyright (c) Matthew Neville 2005

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yahoo aims to be the interactive studio of the future
NY TIMES NEWS SERVICE , NEW YORK Sunday, Sep 25, 2005,Page 12 As Discovery orbited the Earth early last month, millions of people visited Yahoo, which runs the most popular news site on the Internet, to see the ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a spa chemicals site/blog. It pretty much covers
spa chemicals related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home