Sunday, September 25, 2005

I Dont Want to Hide Nomore

My mind begins to wander as i sit here alone,
Irritaded by my breathing and sighings tone,
My arm now outstretched to try to take hold,
Of a hand to pull me out of this bitter cold.


Still in my mind are these thoughts that i keep,
Deep inside down in me they're consuming my sleep,
To torment my only time of pure release,
Why is there always upset and pain without peace.


What have i down to deserve all of this,
Is it something i said, tell me what did i miss,
Im not a bad person so just leave me be,
Let me be me, im sick of changing my personality.


I hide everything from the ones who love me,
If i told them then everyone would be able to see,
How close i come to always ending my life,
Or self harming like cutting through skin with a knife.


To be honest i just dont know what to do,
Someone give me a solution or even a clue,
To stop all this stuff eating me from the inside,
I need to be free like a bird, i dont want to hide, nomore.

Copyright (c) Matthew Neville 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home